The main changes in this release include:
- Improved PyDev Package Explorer to give more information when all elements are filtered -- it seems it was common for new users to end up in a state where there was no working set selected while having a working set filter...
- Code completion improvements: when a parameter is typed in the docstring, assigning it to an instance gives proper code-completion results when accessing the instance.
- Fixed issues dealing with ansi colors in the interactive console.
- When autopep8 is applied as the code formatting engine, the region selected is used to specify the lines for formatting.
- Minor improvements in the debugger.
For those using LiClipse, there's a critical fix dealing with TextMate/SublimeText bundles (and PyDev has also been upgraded), so, please upgrade...