PyDev 6.5.0 is now available for download.
- #region / #endregion comments can now be used by the code-folding engine.
- An action to easily switch the default interpreter is now available (default binding: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I -- note that it must be executed with an opened editor).
- It's possible to create local imports from global imports (use Ctrl+1 on the name of a given global import and select "Move import to local scope(s)" -- although note that the global import needs to be manually deleted later on).
- The interactive interpreter now has scroll-lock.
- The debugger is much more responsive!
See: http://www.pydev.org for more details.