- Environment variables can be set per interpreter (not having this was nasty because it forced you to have multiple workspaces running from pre-customized shells if you did require different environment variables for each of your interpreters).
- A template can be chosen when creating a new module
- The interactive console can start with any of the available interpreters.
- Ctrl + 2 + --reindex can be used to recreate the internal indexes of Pydev -- this was added because of a bug -- which is described below and fixed, so, hopefully this won't be needed by anyone :)
- The bug which made the cursor 'jump' because of some spurious selection events from the outline in Linux (so, when typing it could jump to the place you just edited and you'd start overriding it) -- special thanks to Mike Auty for providing the info needed to fix it.
- Some racing conditions could corrupt the Pydev indexing (the effect was that the globals browser and context-insensitive code-completion would sometimes not find some tokens that were supossed to be there).
p.s.: The main update urls now only contain versions 1.4.3 and onwards (those are now using the new p2 update site structure, so, please check http://fabioz.com/pydev/download.html and http://pydev.sourceforge.net/download.html to see how to obtain some earlier version -- if you ever need it)