Sunday, July 24, 2005

Week notes, 0.9.6 and 0.9.7...

Well, this week the 0.9.6 release was the highlight, and with it, came some nasty bugs, mainly in linux.

As you guessed, I don't have a linux box to test it... so, is someone there that would be willing to test the code against a linux install with the cvs before I do a release?

Well, anyway, most bugs are apparently fixed (in the cvs), and 0.9.7 should come out on monday because of these bug-fixes...(if I'm able to get enough time to do it)

Windows also had some minor bugs (print margin), that also seem fixed...

Also, I changed the feature name, and that caused lots of problems (in both platforms)... well, I changed it back, so, those upgrading it should uninstall the previous versions (I'll put a note in the pydev homepage, but there is always someone that does not read it before upgrading... most people wait for it to crash and only then go look for the install notes...)

Well, see ya...

Fabio

1 comment:

Fabio Zadrozny said...

look at help > software updates > Manage configuration.