Some noteworthy things:
- A long-open debugger bug was fixed with a patch from Kovan (on linux, sometimes it would not show variables after a step-over)
- Yield is correctly treated as an expression now for python 2.5
- Code-completion for parameters: in the open-source version it will get the completions for the tokens that are previously defined in a context and offer them as completions. In the extensions it will bring suggestions with all the tokens available for class methods/attributes for the project. Currently it shows all, but I intend to filter those later, to base it on previous tokens already declared in the context.
- Code-analysis: now won't give you errors if it finds:
- classes that have __getattribute__ or __getattr__ overriden
- assigns that are initially None
- assigns to a function call and not a class definition
Hope you enjoy!
Grab the extensions at:http://www.fabioz.com/pydev/
And the open-source at:http://pydev.sourceforge.net/