Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Still learning to use google analytics

Yeap... I checked it again, and discovered that actually north america has more visitors than other continents, it just wasn't appearing because it didn't have as much visitors from single cities... ( and I probably still have a lot to learn about it) -- but the 'single visits' where right :-)

Now, pydev development: pydev is in need of a new release, but I really don't have time to do it right now... hope I'll get some time to do it this year (altough I'm highly skeptical about that myself).

Good thing is that the current release appears very solid. Te bugs are mostly for peculiarities, and I belive they don't affect 99% of the pydev users -- even though I have NO idea of how many pydev users there are out there ;-)

Cheers,

Fabio

No comments: